Up Coming OSHA/PACBA Seminars
- Thursday February 23th, 2017 – Fall Protection
- Tuesday November 15th, 2016 – Fall Protection
- June 3 2015- 7pm to 9pm – Excavation / Heat Wave
- October 7, 2015 – 7pm to 9pm – Fall Protection
- November 4, 2015 – 11am-5pm PACBA Construction and Safety Expo
- November 4, 2015 – 5pm to 8pm – OSHA Open Forum with 2 OSHA inspectors with a demonstration of how a citation is issued and opportunities for anyone to ask any safety question.
- March 2, 2016 – 6pm to 8pm – Scaffolding
- April 20, 2016 – 7pm to 9pm – Fall Protection
- June 1, 2016 – 7pm to 9pm – Excavating and Electrical Safety
ALL SEMINARS ARE FROM 7:00 PM UNTIL 9:00 PM
START REGISTRATION FROM 6:30 PM
Locations at: Copernicus Center
5216 W Lawrence Ave
Chicago, IL 60630
For registration call Marta Rog 773-875-5010
PACBA is now providing OSHA training.
OSHA Training Courses are used to help broaden worker and employer knowledge on the recognition, avoidance, and prevention of safety and health hazards in their workplaces.
OSHA Training help businesses and workers comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
Let us design a training program specific to your training needs with dates that work in your schedule or choose from the following.
Previous OSHA Seminars
|1st Seminar||September 12 2013||Scaffolding|
|2nd Seminar||November 21 2013||Electrical and Hazard Communication|
|3rd Seminar||March 20 2014||Fall Protection|
|4th Seminar||April 24 2014||OSHA Inspection Process and Respirator|
|5th Seminar||June 19 2014||Heat Wave|
|1st Seminar||September 20 2012||Scaffolding|
|2nd Seminar||November 15 2012||OSHA Inspection Process|
|3rd Seminar||January 10 2012||Trenching and Excavation Safety|
|4th Seminar||March 7 2013||Fall Protection|
|5th Seminar||May 23 2013||Health Hazard in Constructions|
OSHA Polish Offces
Piotr KleczynskiCalumet City Area Office
1600 167th Street, Suite 9
Calumet City, Illinois 60409
(708) 862-9659 FAX
Emil SzotkoChicago North Area Office
701 Lee Street – Suite 950
Des Plaines, Illinois 60016
(847) 390-8220 FAX
More Informations about Safety from OSHA Web Site